Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Miracle Magic


For the past couple of years I've spent thousands of hours sitting at my computer.  So...  I've put on a little weight (to be put it kindly...)  To help drop off the pounds I'm dancing to lively music by myself in my living room - or so I thought...

Today I had the 80's hits channel on the TV when "You Can Do Magic" by America began to play.  Next thing you know I'm dancing all over the living room singing, "...you can do magic...  you can have anything that you desire... Magic..."  

With the word "Magic" the ears of my dog named Majik popped up.  He wanted to join me.  I picked him up and we danced together - his head bobbing to the music - the boy has rhythm!  Then I noticed the others...

The room was full of angels dancing and laughing and I noticed my dad sitting in the chair watching, grinning from ear to ear.  He was a Johnny Cash fan not top 80's hits, but there he was bobbing his head with the rhythm and he saluted me!

The song we were dancing to was written about human relationships, but there was a clear message for me within the lyrics:

"I can do magic (create miracles)"
"I can have anything that I desire"

This message is yours as well as mine: "You can create miracles - You can have anything that you desire!"

Believe it!

Your angels enjoy dancing to music, too, so gather your entourage and dance from your heart like no one's watching!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: