Thursday, September 29, 2011

PTSD from a previous life?


Our energy creates the reality of our lives and that creation stems from the lowest vibration in which we exist.  For those of you who have been following my writings, you know I've been working through intention to face, disconnect and heal fear that has held me in its lower vibration all my life.
 
I want to live and create my life from the higher vibration of love so the universe obliges by matching to me life situations and relationships that stir up the deep seated fear hidden in the recesses of my heart - fear from previous lives that are anchored by events in this lifetime.
 
I know when I'm experiencing one of these "golden opportunities" to release fear when I have an irrational reaction to a life event or situation.  A dear friend and I were discussing this and she referred to this type of reaction as an emotional flashback from the previous life.  We further discussed that many times this emotional flashback is as PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. 
 
In essence we as humans are experiencing PTSD from previous lifetimes to face, disconnect and heal in order to raise our vibration to the higher frequency of love as a collective to shift in tandem with Mother Earth.  The more experience we have in doing this, the easier it is and the more smoothly our lives flow.  We experience more balance, more peace, more love from deep within our being that radiates out to the world around us touching all with the brilliant light of love... ...and the darkness can no longer hide...
 
When you experience something like this, don't suppress it.  Instead open your heart to the guidance of your angels on how best to heal the pain of fear that now shadows your every step.
 
Tools to heal PTSD from previous lives and shift to love source:
* Prayer
* Meditation
* Past Life Regression
* Energy Psychology
* Forgive the Unforgiven - Healing Trilogy meditations - click here to learn more
* Communicating with Your Angels Self Study Class - click here to learn more
* Disconnect the Cords to Heal the Wounds of Your Heart ~ new program ~ click here to learn more
* Power of Two Spiritual Coaching - click here to learn more
 
Last week, September 22, Valerie Keating joined me on the Spiritual Whispers radio show to discuss Past Life Regression as a tool to help make our lives easier (click here and check the archive if you missed it).  This week she joins me to discuss Energy Psychology.  Energy Psychology provides a spontaneous resolution or healing of negative and painful thoughts, feelings and memories.  Be sure to join us tonight at 7pm US Mountain time/9pm US Eastern time to learn more.  Click here to set a reminder.
 
This time of transformation is very exciting on a spiritual level.  On the Human side... at times... not so much.  Irrational reactions to life events, situations and relationships throw us off balance until we discern the gift within the hiccup that is our golden opportunity to heal.  There are many humans who don't have a clue what is going on and they are struggling desperately.  I send blessings of love and light to those of you reading this in gratitude that you will receive benefit from what my angelic entourage guide me to share.
 
Super cyber hugs to each one of you...  May the tools to make your life easier find you...
 
In love and light,
Kate

No comments: