Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mercury in Retrograde or...?


Mercury in Retrograde is in full swing and strange things are happening!  But... are the strange things that I'm personally experiencing and things others are experiencing due to Mercury in Retrograde or is it the energies of this time of transformation shifting our reality?

On Monday I shared with you how my mom's remote lowered the volume on her TV.  Later that day she left a drink sitting on the table beside the chair she was sitting in then when she returned to the room, the drink was on the window sill.  When my husband took a nap on the bed in my office I put my computer to "sleep" so it wouldn't disturb him.  While he was sleeping he heard someone call his name.  When he opened his eyes, no one was there, but whatever it was also "woke up"  my computer.  For those who have never used this feature, you must either shake the mouse or push a key on the keyboard to wake up the computer.

I firmly believe those of higher dimensions are reaching out from their dimension to ours making it easier for us as humans to connect and communicate with them, if we choose.

Tonight Kim Loftis will be joining me on the Spiritual Whispers Radio show.  We will be talking about these "out of our normal" range of experiences that are coming our way - and ways to use this time of spiritual shift to connect with your angels.  

I invite you to click reply to this message and share with us any questions you have about communicating with your angels or an experience outside your "normal" that you wish to share.  We will do our best to discuss everything we receive.  You may click here to set a reminder for the show that airs live at 7pm US Mountain time.  If you are unable to join us live, you may listen to the archived show any time.  Oh yes, and be sure to call in to get your free mini angel reading of what your angels want you to know today to help make your life easier!

I look forward to seeing tonight!
In love and light,
Kate

No comments: