Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to my extended Soul Kiss family.  I hope the year is being kind to you and you are experiencing joy, love and prosperity in all areas of your life.

On Thursday I wished everyone Happy 11:11 and I was thrilled with the responses I received. Thank you, to each one of you for taking the time to write to me and share your stories!  Following are a few of the wonderful ways shared with me:  Some people say affirmations when they see 11:11, while others make a wish or say a prayer or know that "the Divine is sending messages and to Pay Attention!"  Some people are reminded of loved ones who have crossed over, and one lady shared her remarkable story of how 11:11 illuminated her way out of the darkness of depression and opened communication with her angels.   The list became lengthy, heartwarming and very exciting.

I shared with someone that after I sent out the article, one of my PayPal accounts had $111.11 in it and she said, she had the same thing happen to her!  I know that an email that comes in at 11:11 or 1:11 will have something wonderful in it, and it does.

People have different feelings and beliefs about 11:11, but the one consistent factor is that it brings joy to their heart and there is expectation that "good" revolves around the numbers.  11:11 and 1:11 is an easy wake-up call to remember to live "In the Moment." Living "in the moment" is very powerful - it is where we are most powerful at directing energy to create what we desire.  The veil between our third dimensional world and the fourth dimensional world where all things are made manifest is thinning.  Seeing 11:11 or 1:11 pulls us out of worrying about the past and fretting about the future so we can manifest our desires quickly.

I'm reminded that a few weeks ago when I took Majik poodle for a walk I saw change lying in the grass.  When I picked it up I thought it was a quarter, a dime and a penny and took it as a sign that "change" was coming in my future.  I remember thinking that it would have been cool if found a dollar, then it would be a sign that BIG changes were coming to me.  When I got inside the change jingled in my sweatshirt, so I pulled it out.  I then noticed the "quarter" was a Susan B Anthony dollar!  I had not only found a "dollar" meaning BIG changes, but the change now added up to, "$1.11!"  I remember feeling elation like I had won the lottery!  I was "in the moment" experiencing gratitude creating BIG prosperous changes in my life!

One of the emails I received included information on this number sequence phenomenon: "11:11 means the Gateway - the doorway to your evolving self, your place within the current ascension of the planet."  Doreen Virtue's book, Healing with the Angels, states that 111 means "there is a gate of opportunity opening up for your thoughts to manifest into form at record speeds."

I believe both are correct. Those who look closer at the repetition of seeing 11:11 or any combination of it, such as 1:11, $1.11, $111.11, open their heart to reconnecting with their love essence.  The number sequence tickles our hearts with joy and the opportunity to believe in the possibility of dreams coming true.  Joy is of love source and love is what will heal not only each of us, but Mother Earth as well.

I propose that together we begin a "Happy 11:11!" love movement!  When you share with others the loving energy "Happy 11:11" creates, it will become contagious and spread healing love throughout the planet!  Happy 11:11 will be as a light that cuts a path through the darkness of fear pulling people into living "In The Moment" to create more joyful, loving, prosperous lives!  The darkness of fear cannot exist in the joy of love!

I formally ask the angels to show you "Happy 11:11" in all ways possible!

Happy Easter and Happy 11:11!  What a wonderful way to honor the love of Easter by sharing such a deeply loving gift as the energy of One!

If you're traveling, seeing family, I wish you safe travels and visits of love.  For those of you who are physically alone on Easter, remember your angelic entourage is with you in all moments of your life holding you in the light of unconditional love.  Take some time for yourself and sit quietly, breathe deeply and allow your angels to sing to you - they will.

In love and light,
Kate

Happy 11:11 Wristband
Experiencing the love you shared with your stories made me want to be able to shift into "In the Moment love energy" even when I'm without a clock (I don't wear a watch).  Instead of getting a watch I created a blue silicone wristband with "Happy 11:11" written in white to wear all the time to remind me of not only the magic of 11:11, but the love of all of you.  If you would like to have one too, please click here.

NOTE: If you haven’t registered yet for my fr-e-e Prosperity is Yours, Do You See It? Teleclass on Wednesday, April 27, please point your browser to www.globalteleclass.com. Be sure to download the handout before class!

Our gift to you: Daily Soul Kiss - a spiritual whisper of support in your inbox.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your Easter wishes. As one of many people seeing these series of 1's, I greatly enjoyed this post and I also pause when the 1's appear to thank my angels and guides. Apparently 11 is also Archangel Metatron's #and I make a point of thanking him for guidance.